Kudos Boards for Docker Swarm¶
Basic instructions for deploying Kudos Boards into Docker Swarm for on-premise IBM Connections environments
- Docker Swarm with Portainer installed. Guide here
- Storage - an accessible MongoDB and S3 object store. Guide here
- SMTP gateway setup for email notifications
- Config File downloaded
- Dockerhub account with access to Kudos Boards repository.
Send your account details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't already have this.
- SSL certificate - You will need to use a certificate that covers at least the 2 domains you plan to use, for example Kudos Boards cloud uses the domains
https://api.kudosboards.com. The certificate should be pem encoded with a separate key file.
Kudos Boards currently supports the following oAuth providers for authentication and integration: IBM Connections (on premise), IBM Connections Cloud and Microsoft Office 365.
You will need to setup an OAuth application with one (or more) of these providers for Kudos Boards to function. please refer to the following documentation:
|Provider||Registration / Documentation||Callback URL|
|IBM Connections (on premise)||Kudos instructions||
|Microsoft Office 365||Azure app registrations||
|Facebook developer centre||
Update config file¶
Follow instructions on this page
- Open Portainer and login
- Select your primary endpoint
- Choose Stacks from the side menu
- Click Add Stack
- Name your stack kudos-boards
- Browse to your customised config file
- Click "Deploy the stack"
Update DNS records with a CNAME entry pointing to your swarm URL.
kudosboards.com -> swarm.isw.net.au api.kudosboards.com -> swarm.isw.net.au
IBM Connections integrations¶
Please follow these instructions
You can also run Kudos Boards with externally hosted mongo database and/or S3 storage. For assistance with this contact email@example.com